I was a little nervous about our stay at the resort after reading some of the reviews on here. We got a great deal on jetsetter, so I was hoping it would just be decent for our 4 night stay. It far exceeded all of our expectations.Our villa was spotless and very comfortable. We did not see any bugs in our villa during our stay. It was a hike to the beach and restaurant but was not that bad. The food was outstanding-especially the pizza on pizza night. My other favorite dish was the house salad, everything was fresh and delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful and our tour guide on the zip lining tour was great. The beach was beautiful and very relaxing. Overall a great trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a luxury eco-resort with a focus on wellness. The yoga platform overlooks our private beach in protected Redonda bay. Accommodations are well appointed luxury treetop villas built with a dramatic vantage over the bay, full kitchens, private plunge pools, teak + Balinese showers and wraparound decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Wellness Hotel Playa Gigante
- Aqua Wellness Resort Nicaragua/Playa Gigante