Our first ever visit to tutukaka couldn't have been better! Pacific rendezvous is situated in, what we believe, the most spectacular location on that lovely stretch of coastline. We stayed in the chalet, unit 28, and it was lovely, quiet and comfortable. A large deck out the front had been built around a grand old pohutukawa, the view from the deck being magnificent. We sat out there for drinks and nibbles and also for breakfast. A great location to base yourself for the local beaches and walks, and just a short drive to some awesome restaurants - we had some great meals at schnapper rock and oceans. We have vowed that we will be back again for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific