The only good thing about this hotel is the restaurant food, we did not have time to sample the spa facilities so will not be commenting on that. Reception staff are frosty and will do the strict minimum, however the restaurant staff are helpful and attentive. This is one of those places where you will see staff walk quickly around with self-important airs, very entertaining.
Breakfast is the usual full english plus what can be termed as an effort at continental.
The room is located in another building behind the main hotel. Tiny room with paper thin walls. Sleep quality is bad, the cleaning standards are doubtful. Although the heating was turned off, the room felt like a furnance all night and day. It was a bad experience and will not be repeated.
We felt very unwelcome from the start and could not wait to get out of there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Webbington Hotel and Spa is ideally situated in peaceful countryside to the south of Bristol, with good access to the M5 and within easy reach of local attractions. Originally an attractive Edwardian manor, the house and grounds have been developed to create a luxurious and spacious hotel with a brand new leisure club. The extensive Leisure Club facilities are second to none, whatever you are looking to do it is possible here. There are also the floodlit tennis courts which are free for all guests staying in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Webbington Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Webbington Hotel Axbridge
- Loxton Best Western
- Best Western Loxton
- BEST WESTERN Webbington Hotel And Spa Axbridge, Somerset