“Just Perfect!!!! xo” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 256 Restaurants in Sint Maarten
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Tapas
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This sexy restaurant, filled with classy downtown Tribeca ambiance can only be described as enchanting, mysterious and inviting. The food is outright delicious and packed full of flavor! Watch as the open kitchen entertains, excites and culminates into a great dining experience! Polite, energetic staff provide an exceptional fine dining experience and only add to the pinnacle of flavor profiles; drinks full of life and food full of love. Bajatzu serves only all natural Black Angus beef, aged for a minimum of 28 days. The seafood is brought in daily and mouth-watering. Bajatzu is for people of all ages and tastes, is the ZENITH of steak houses and is a definite NOT TO BE MISSED dining experience on the island of St. Maarten. Also, be sure to stay around after you finish dinner to mingle and enjoy drinks with all the beautiful people on the island, either in the late night lounge area or outdoor patio overlooking the Maho strip. See you soon!
St Maarten-St Martin
“Just Perfect!!!! xo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This review is sooo long over due. I talk about this restaurant everyday! When people ask me where I would recommend for their one "SPECIAL" meal while on vacation... I always say Bajatzu!! I tell them that it is the ONLY restaurant the has a romantic atmosphere, spectacular food, excellent food AND a beautiful bathroom (believe me that's big here). I live St. Maarten and can dine anywhere on this the culinary island of the Caribbean. When I have family and friends come to visit, we go to Bajatzu. We have ordered everything on the menu and EVERYTHING is tremendous! I haven't been there for a birthday (yet) but have witnessed other tables have their birthday deserts come. What a beautiful display! Our waiter Antony always takes the time to explain everything to us and we never wait or want for anything. Last but not least. I have had the pleasure of meeting owner Theresa. What a terrific business woman. She always ask if everything was to our liking. She always looks lovely! If you have one SPECIAL dinner or want to make someone feel special, this is the place to go. You will love it! (even if you just stop in to their beautiful bar you will be wowed!) You can thank me later!
Bonnie (from Boathouse Boat Rentals)

Howell, New Jersey
“Delicious fresh food served with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant on the island. When you are tired of eating island fare and you want a great steak or fish dinner this is the place to go. From their hot delicious rolls through dessert, the whole experience is mouth watering and fantastic. To add to that the wait staff and managers Theresa and Michael make you feel like family. I wish they had a restaurant in my neighborhood. I would eat there every week.

Emory, Texas
“" The Best " !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Excellent resturant and now my favorite of all time. Have been to many fine resturants all over the world. Great food, service and atmosphere. A must stop if you come to St. Maarten. Owners Mike and Theresa made us feel at home. Went on a Thursday and rebooked for Saturday.

Ashville, Ohio
“Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This is a fabulous restaurant. Our group of over 25 always looks forward to dining at Barjatzu. The food is delicious and served with such professionalism. Teresa Wilson, manager, checked with our tables several times throughout the evening. My friends and I frequent this establishment every year, sometimes twice in one week.

• Visited March 2014
Staten Island, New York
“Great Steakhouse in the Maho area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

In searching for a steakhouse on St. Maarten we almost overlooked this place due to the name. In fact, such an exotic name didn't even begin to hint at a grill menu worthy of a New York City steakhouse. The menu contains a large selection of grilled steaks, including a Porterhouse and even a Delmonico steak. My daughter and I had the Surf and Turf and my husband ordered the Delmonico steak. All were delicious and cooked perfectly to order. My husband and daughter like their steak well done and usually have to send their meal back to be cooked further. Not here, which was wonderful because we could all start eating at the same time. The service was very attentive and although this was an expensive restaurant a salad and sides were included in the price of the meal. We had fantastic garlic mashed potatoes. We also enjoyed the delicious bread basket containing a variety of freshly baked rolls. We would definitely eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere