We enjoyed one weekend at Radison Blu Fleesensee and were very pleased with the hotel, its spa and wellness offer and the delicious food. Our kids had a blast in the pool and kids play area. And we took some nice walks in the park. I would not go there during high season because we are not into golfing and the hotel is basically surrounded by a golf course. But in the low season it is a great stay for someone who wants to enjoy nature and a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The baroque architecture of Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee, constructed in 1842, combines historical style with contemporary elements. So close by - yet far enough away, Schloss Fleesensee is the perfect destination for those who are looking for a short time outor well-earned holiday spent amid informal elegance.PERFECT LOCATIONLocated in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District, the hotel is the ideal starting point for exploring idyllic towns and villages, national parks, over 1,000 lakes and much more besides. The castle golf course is located directly adjacent to the own park. Two further 18-hole courses and the Land Fleesensee SPA are within walking distance. ROOMS & SUITESEverything you could wish for - 178 stylish rooms and suites, each with individual amenities such as air condition, bathtub, separate shower, minibar, bath robe and slippers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Rostock
- Rostock Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Schloss Fleesensee
- Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee Germany/Goehren-Lebbin