“We will not forget this experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 10 Attractions in Agrelo
More attraction details
Owner description: Finca Las Lechuzas is the premier horseback facility in the Agrelo wine-region of Mendoza, catering for all levels from complete novice to expert. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Andes Mountains, we are surrounded by some of the most gorgeous scenery and many of the best wineries in Argentina.We are dedicated to providing the best horseback experience in the region. In addition to wonderful rides through beautiful countryside, there are many other things to see and do on the way, from wineries and fine dining to carriage rides and sunset asados. Whatever our clients wishes, we are there to help them make the right choices for their perfect day and to make it happen.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“We will not forget this experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

The staff could not have been more pleasant at Finca Las Lechuzas. The views, wine, and overall experience were Class A. For two people who have never ridden horses before, we felt like pros by day's end! The horses were extremely well trained. This was easily the highlight of our trip to Mendoza.

Visited May 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Outstanding Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My horseback riding experience in Mendoza at Finca Las Lechuzas was the absolute best thanks to my guide, Mai, and the beautiful and well trained horses. Riding through the vineyards with the surrounding mountains is absolutely spectacular. It was definitely the highlight of my visit. I enjoyed it so much that I rode two days for approximately 2 1/2 hours each day. On the second day I had the great fortune of seeing and petting a new born (7 hours old) colt at Finca Las Lechuzas. It was very special for me. I highly recommend Finca Las Lechuzas.

Visited April 2012
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
“A perfect day in Mendoza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Our last day in Argentina.

We are in Mendoza.

Could one ask for a better goodbye to the country of tango than passing the day in great company, viewing the Andes while horseback riding and getting an express wine course by very posh connoisseur, Mai Obon. Oenologist of formation, she has traveled the world working in various vineyards and has many great stories to tell.

Finca Las Lechuzas also offers customized wine makers visits.

We finished the day by chatting around a glass of red and snaking on some fresh nuts and cheeses.

The sunset at the end of the day made this very moment picture perfect, having us wondering when would our next trip to the country of Merlot be?

Visited June 2012
Miami, Florida
“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

This all-day experience was the highlight of my trip to Mendoza. The staff included gracious and warm individuals who made us feel welcome and at home. With transportation, food, and the wine tastings all included in this trip, I would say it is 100% worth the money and the time. The afternoon "asado" included endless meat, sides, and salad, (can't forget wine!) and as a frequent traveler I can say that their cooking is one of the best around. Overall, my experience riding beautiful horses with breath-taking mountains in the background with Finca Las Lechuzas was phenomenal and I would recommend this place if you are looking for a relaxing & unique activity in Mendoza!

Visited May 2012
Fresno
“Highlight of Our Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Traveling to the Mendoza region was one of our planned destinations when visiting Argentina. Our goal was to wine taste, ride bicycles and go horseback riding. It was serendipity that brought us to Finca Las Lechuzas yet it turned out to be the highlight of our trip. Combining wine tasting with horseback riding proved to be a wonderful experience. Mai was wonderful in planning our day and Lolo was a superb guide. The finca was magnificent in its design and in keeping with an authentic rustic gaucho ranch. The food and hospitality before and after the ride were excellent and the day turned into an evening we were sad to see end. We dream of returning soon.

Visited April 2012