“unforgettable holliday” 5 of 5 stars

Fraz. San Bernardo, Loc. Valorz, 38020 Rabbi, Italy   |
Antwerp, Belgium
“unforgettable holliday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We're from Belgium and we've just spent the last two weeks of may in Mas De La Bolp. It was an unforgettable vacation. The location of the chalet is fantastic. From your table, from your bed, from your garden, you have a magnificant view of the mountains and the village below. Quality materials for the kitchenappliances, magnificent matrasses, good shower. Beneeth the appartment there is room to wash and dry if you need to. The landlady Cecilia gives wonderfull advice for trips and walks. We hiked to wanderfull mountainlakes and waterfalls. We were there a little early in the season so the refuges were not yet open but even a simple picnic tasts wonderfull in those surroundings! We went for a tour around Gardalake ( ask Cecilia what towns to visit because for example Riva is crowded and not so nice as Bardolino or for example Malcesine) We also drove to Sanzeno and then followed the 'camino' to ' santuario san romedio'. Look up photos on google: easy walk of 1 hour but spectaculair vieuws! We'll recommend it to all our friends.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Cecilia I, Proprietario at Mas De La Bolp, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Ciao Chantal!
...after the summer season we have a little bit more time, as you know!
Thank you so much for this wonderful think!
It was really a pleasure for us have you in our Chalet, you are so nice! : )
We are very happy that you enjoy your holiday at the Chalet and that you love our small valley in the Alps!
Thak you also for the pitcure, great! : )
...what have we to say? We are waiting for you next year as you said...even if your trip is so long we will do all that we can to made you relaxing after...
A big hug, Cecilia

Business
  • Polish first
Wrocław
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

This is uncommon holiday home with apartments and uncommon place. I’ve been travelling there since 2010 twice a season. I usually go tere with my family and my friends. They are delighted by this place. This holiday home is very tidy and clean. The owners and people working here are very polite and likeable. The atmosphere overe this place makes you wanna go back tere. I enjoy to myself everytime I go tere.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Cecilia I, Proprietario at Mas De La Bolp, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you very much Mateusz!
You are very kind... and every time that you come back it's a great time also for us!
It is great for us when you say "The atmosphere overe this place makes you wanna go back"
...see you soon! Hugs and take care! Cecilia
Budapest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I spent a very pleasant days in Val di Rabbi. The house is very nice comfortable and clean with beautiful views. The owners are very nice helpful people. I hope soon to return to this wonderful place and people.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Cecilia I, Proprietario at Mas De La Bolp, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Ciao Ferenc!

...just to say thank you very much for the nice think that you write.

We are happy that you had a pleasant holiday in Val di Rabbi, Trentino.

Hope to see you soon at Mas de la Bolp, Chalet!

A big hug, Cecilia
Wroclaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

After having spent 15 ski seasons in different resorts every year at last I have found the place and I come there few times a year since 2009. I come alone, I tak family and most ofter we come with friends. The location consists of beatifull views and absolute peace. It is on the edge of national park forest so one day we even saw two lynxes playing.The challet is built and furnished with heart so you will find absolutely everything you need for living and furthermore in a very good quality.Cecillia, the landlady, although speaks very good English all the time says just "no problem". So I ahve always had great skiing holidays there and the only pitty is that I have nerver come in summer, should even more nice. So sincerely I recomend this place and write this opinion - it is my first one ever.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Ciao Leszek,

...and thank you!

You said to us very nice and important things.

This made us happy and help us to go on and try to do always better!

Hope to see you soon in Mas de la Bolp, a big hug to everybody! Cecilia

Been to Mas De La Bolp? Share your experiences!