In a not very interesting neighborhood this hotel stands out because of the its elegant quality interior design. The rooms are big and quiet with good and modern beds and shower. The breakfast buffet is plentiful and the restaurant better than average in this region, particularly the fish on the menu.
Minuses are a tiny fitness room with only a few cardiovascular devices hooked up and functional, no swimming pool, no miles and ridiculous WiFi rates in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Worldhotel Grand Winston Hotel
- Worldhotel Grand Winston Hotel Rijswijk
- Hotel Grand Winston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay in the Grand Winston Hotel, named after the famous statesperson Sir Winston Churchill, can be described as an unique experience; ultimate luxury and comfort in surroundings of special design in a hotel perfectly located between the royal cities The Hague and Delft, in the Plaspoelpolder area of Rijswijk. The remarkable design hotel has an international appeal and charisma. It offers 252 rooms, of which 184 Comfort Rooms, 54 Executive Rooms, 7 Junior Suites and 7 Apartment Suites. All rooms are spacious and have a special design. The bathrooms have triangular walls of glass, providing a very special effect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Worldhotel Grand Winston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.