“Amazing Sashimi! ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Ontario
“Amazing Sashimi! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We have been to Hama many times and have never once been disappointed. The food and service are always excellent and the staff are very personable. The sashimi is the best in Bolton and there is no limit to your servings. The beef, salmon, snapper and crab sashimi are a must try... You'll be hooked before you know it.

Ontario
“Really Good Sushi in Bolton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

There are a number of Sushi restaurants in Bolton, but Hama wins hands down. I've been to Hama on a number of occasions and the food is always excellent! The staff are fantastic and they are always willing to answer your questions and provide suggestions. The staff is entirely customer focused and make every dining experience fun. If you do get a chance to eat here, try the beef sashimi. It is incredible! Happy dining :)

Bolton, Canada
“Very good sushi & excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Most of the time, we order for pick-up/delivery. The order is ALWAYS very accurate and ALWAYS quick and on time. We like that as it is not the same experience with other local sushi restaurants. The food is very good as well. This is our destination of choice in our local area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Ontario
“It is a solid 3.5 star sushi place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been here twice already and as a sushi lover this place is pretty good. You can choose AYCE or a la carte however the price difference almost forces you to choose AYCE. As with AYCE, some food items were exceptionally good while others were just okay. I wasn't thrilled with the green tea I ordered as it was luke warm and I like it piping hot. All the appetizers on the AYCE were good especially the miso soup, fried tofu and house salad. I wasn't a fan of any of the sashimi as I have had a lot fresher. Since that is where you get your money's worth as a customer, it was disappointing. Most of their macki rolls were good to great depending on what you ordered. The salmon sushi pizza was mostly rice and that's what I found with this restaurant. The menu is made in such a way that you fill up on a lot of rice. Speaking of which, the chicken friend rice was my favourite item on the menu.
We were served once by a waitress who served us our things and then forgot about us. The second time we were served by the owner and the service was top notch. She was very personable and attentive. Both times we didn't feel rushed which was nice.
Overall I am not a fan of the AYCE places in general, however, I would return here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Best AYCE sushi in Bolton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

A place as small as Bolton doesn't really need three all you can eat sushi places, but they have them! Sushi Hama is the one we prefer. The menu offers choices that the other two do not and the staff are friendly and remarkably accurate considering how busy they usually are. On the weekend, be prepared to arrive early or you will not get a table quickly (or even parking for that matter!). They have a huge selection of food and we have always found everything to be very tasty and fresh. They also offer specials which change every few weeks, I believe. They sometimes have Kumamoto oysters as well. If you go for lunch, you can have the full dinner menu for just $2 more. It is a great deal especially if you love sashimi which is usually only available at dinner prices at most places.

Visited August 2013