Came here with friends. place was ok. food was ok, thanks to SMB, anything you eat tastes better.
service can be improved. they were slow. and then, they were really slow. must be the island way. I had asked them if they had a laundry service, they didnt. but they got the neighbors to do my laundry at a very cheap price. i think my clothes were washed with shampoo and not detergent. ;-)
rooms are clean, so it's ok. got a small bar of soap in the shower.
we just didnt have a good start with the resort.
We arranged for pick up from Davao Airport, their car broke down and we waited for quite awhile for them to arrive. It would have been ok except for the fact that they didnt even bother to call and inform us of their whereabouts and their current situation. my friends demanded the service(pick up) to be free of charge. and they agreed. so, we just didnt really get a good start with precious.
but all in all, it's still a good stay.
just that you cant swim in their beach...really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our little fine hotel ist located 10 minutes from the ferry landing in Babak / Samal Island. The tropical garden restaurant is a nice start in the morning and the white beach good for sundower. We offer many trips, also free shuttle servive ti a islet named Sanipaan (Vanishing Island). Diving trips, snorkeling tours, inland tours (Bat Bave, Hagimit Falls etc.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Precious Garden Samal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Precious Garden Samal Hotel Samal Island
- Precious Garden Samal Davao/Samal Island