We stayed here for 2 nights on our tour of the island. It being the March, there were few guests staying and it was very quiet. The room with 2 showers, inside and outside in the little court-yard was excellent. The shady porch was ideal to watch the many different birds and have a drink. The staff were friendly and helpfull. The pool was located next to the black sand beach and had good views of the ocean.
The only down side was the Beef Rendang was tough, but otherwise the other meals were fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The private beachfront and traditional Balinese thatched roof architecture, Puri Bagus Lovina offers 40 spacious villas including two suites with private pool and dining room. This beautiful resort provided plenty of space between each villa for stunning tropical gardens to enhance your privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Puri Bagus Lovina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Lovina Hotel Pemaron
- Puri Bagus Hotel Lovina
- Puri Bagus Resort Lovina
- Puri Bagus Lovina Lovina Beach, Bali