We stayed here for 1 night on our 3 night 4 day safari (booked by JT TACT Safaris best safari company in Mombasa with our driver called Tito who knew everything and everybody)
This hotel was the best out of the 3 we stayed in. Very clean and spotless. We had a lovely room which was amazing with great views. Staff we very friendly especially FRED who was so polite and lovely. Food here was first class and the drinks were also very reasonable.
Out on safari got good views of Kilimanjaro, and saw lots of animals.
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.