We started our Kenian trip from Amboseli National Park and we had stay in this lodge. We had the best suite there and we enjoyed every moment of our staying in Serena lodge. It was very fabulous to sit on the terrace near the restaurant and to see elephants, antelopes and other animals while you are drinking fresh cocktail. It was like you could pass through TV screen inside Animal Planet programme. Also we had a direct view to Kilimanjaro, it was fantastic to see this big mountain in the morning. Staff is very friendly, restaurant also good. Our son enjoyed the pool, for us it was a little bit cold :)
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.