Great lodge. Extremely clean and comfortable. The room had everything you needed and we had a wonderful night's stay. The food in particular was the best of the whole holiday! Would highly recommend this lodge and would be more than happy to stay for a longer period.
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.