We stayed at the Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge for a two night three day visit. I have been to Kenya 5 times and traveled to most national parks. The Serena was the nicest place I have been to yet. The grounds were beautiful and the rooms were great. The decor was genuine and tasteful. The staff was very kind and helpful, even when my wife got a ill. The food was bountiful and the bar/lounge very relaxing. I would highly recommend staying here and will return again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.