My wife and I stayed at the Amboseli Sereni Safari Lodge 2 nights in March 2013 while on a small group safari in Kenya and Tanzania. Rarely have we ever stayed in a hotel or lodge so beautifully decorated with indigenous-inspired art: wall murals, beaded light sconces, beaded and stained glass borders on mirrors, carved door handles resembling Maasai spears, and lampshades encircled with beadwork resembling Massai women's collars. The ceiling fan kept our room comfortably cool. Food choices in the dining room buffet were excellent, and the staff members were courteous, friendly, and helpful. Free WiFi was very welcome. This was a very comfortable and convenient base for game drives in Amboseli National Park. We saw not only wildebeest, zebra, gazelles, warthogs, lots of elephants, hippos, hyenas, and ostriches, but also three cheetahs and several lions. Also some spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro from the lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.