“Amazing resort, beautiful location” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Lovina Beach
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing resort, beautiful location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak, My wife and I stayed at the Lovina for 2 nights and loved every minute of our stay. The town of Lovina Beach was exactly what we were after, a lovely and quiet place, with little bars and restaurants in the main part of town, it had us thinking of the way Bali may have been years ago.

The resort itself was amazing. Situated only a few steps from a beautiful and huge pool or the tranquil beach, our villa was just superb, with 2 large, very clean bedrooms, a kitchen and nice veranda area which made for some very relaxing afternoons, made even better by the cold beer and great cocktails from the pool bar. The grounds of the resort are very picturesque with lovely gardens and a nice view of the mountains; the buildings themselves are also stunning.

The service at the Lovina was excellent, with lots of friendly smiles from the team and they really went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one. This was especially the case for the on-site day spa which my wife frequented for daily massages which she said were out of this world. The fitness centre was a great setup as well.

We loved our stay at the Lovina and can’t wait to return one day soon. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Torquay, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Just stayed 4 nights 5 days at this fantastic new resort at Lovina with my bettter half and as we travel alot and stay in lots of different accom we could not believe the quality , overall set up , clean , new and the general attitude of all around, had great bar staff on the new clean blue beach pool as a draw card. on the beach dining with the dolphins is pretty good.
Food good , cold beer all fantastic , go and have a look you will not be dissapointed. All class accom.
Murf and Annie .

Room Tip: pool room is great
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Mission Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have been in the tourism industry for longer than I can remember! and in all those years I don’t think I have stayed in newly opened resort as good, sure the staff need a bit more experience, but they are pleasant and trying hard to get everything right, which in itself is a great experience. The grounds , accommodation, pools and the activities a right up there with the best and its really very very good. North Bali was a bit of a gamble for us have spent time in Kuta and nusa dua on past stays, but North Bali is currently well keep secret, a untouched paradise really !!. I can say nothing more, other give this place a try, you will be delighted. Its Bali of old and without crowds and the slight over hill pace of bali as we know it now

Room Tip: Terrace Villa with Private Pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

On our arrival we were greeted by the friendly staff and were made to feel very welcome. The next great experience was when we were shown to our room - five star quality for a three star price! Fantastic brand new resort!! The peace and tranquility was just what we needed, with the pool and beach bar ideal for chilling out overlooking the beach. Perfect for sunsets, the view from our balacony was stunning.. A real surprise was the dolphins, in fact this is a must do! The resort arranged our trip and was hassle free. The town of Lovina was also a nice suprise, just like Kuta was in the early 80's still unspoilt and without the hawkers. The resort was spotless and the staff were very efficient and friendly.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms or garden room with private plunge pool
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

On my arrival at the Lovina all the staffs warmly welcome and greeted very nicely I feel like coming home at the time.
I just gave my ID then they proceed my chek in – in the room. I Choose the room that facing the pool and the beach, what a view ! The Lovina located in the middle of beautiful views ! From my balcony I can see the pool and the BEAUTIFUL BEACH ! and when i open my front door, I can see BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS ! what a Heavenly Places !!! and what a Life !!!!
Then I came to my Super Sexy room, they designed it verrrryy well ! its feel like in the home of full of luxurious ! The cool towel and welcome drinks also canape is ready in the room ! staffs escorted me to the room is very nice and very helpful.
The food is 5 star ! Appearance and the taste is perfect ! I always take my lunch at the table that beside the beach. It feels like a super star !
Feels like 3 days stayed in the Lovina is not enough !
From Sunrise to Sunset from your balcony view is SUPER ! And every time you open the front door, you can see MOUNTAINS is SUPER !
Breakfast in the Lovina was probably the best I have ever had, there was so much to choose from. The drinks, the bakery, fruits, it must been world class as I have never ate so much for breakfast before. It's like delicious doesn't make any sense anymore.
This is just the right place to laying the sun, swimming and visiting beach. The place for relaxing and the atmosphere is Best !
About 10 minutes walk then you can find bars, supermarket, shops.
On the second day, i was went to middle of the beach to see the dolphins it will be take about 40 minutes to go by boat. It was save and its worthy. Best experience of my life !!!! to see hundreds of Doplhins that swim and jumps just in front of you ! I Love Lovina and I Love BALI ! and i Love the LOVINA ! nothing to say !
All the staff gave 5 star service, everyone is perfectly professional !!! especially Jeremy and Liza. They very professional, very helpful in everything that i need. make my stay so perfect !
I can say it was no where near the quality of the Lovina. If I ever come back to Bali in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to book the Lovina again.

Room Tip: choose room that facing pool and beach, its SUPER
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank berliansahertian81
Roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

In September 2012 we tried this new resort after reading about it on tripadvisor. What a great discovery!!
The location is fantastic - right on the beach with the most beautiful pools and Beach Bar. Excellent food and really nice rooms. It is spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely well organised (at the very best standards in Bali).
They arranged for us to go snorkeling and to see the dolphins in the early morning - what a treat!!

This is my second trip to Lovina this year. I love it. If you are tiring of the craziness of the South... Lovina is what Bali used to be like! And The Lovina is a great experience at a great price.

Room Tip: We chose a 1-BR Beach Suite which had a King-sized bed, 2 flat-screen TVs, and we could have drinks...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank greenchip
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is by far the best accommodation in Lovina. Having only opened in August 2012 the rooms are very modern and everything in the room and throughout the resort is brand new. We found the rooms to be larger than what we have had elsewhere and packed with all the creature comforts we wanted.

We woke up each morning looking out our window to the pool, gardens and beach - heaven! The pool is amazing with a view of the beach. The pool also has a dedicated bar and lots of seating so you do not have to fight over beds and umbrellas with other guests. If you feel adventurous you can walk 5 meters from the pool for a swim in the beach!

As everywhere in Bali the people and staff are extremely friendly. We found the prices very reasonable for both food and drinks, topped off with daily specials, which meant we didn’t have to leave the hotel every time we wanted something to eat or drink.

Shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets etc were all in walking distance so there was no need to organise transport.

Room Tip: Check out the villas with private plunge pools if you want all the benefits of the luxury hotel and...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
The Kayon Resort
The Kayon Resort
#2 of 160 in Ubud
5.0 of 5 stars 437 reviews

Been to The Lovina? Share your experiences!