We were looking for somewhere to "get away" and found it here at Puri Mangga. We stayed in the Palm House which offers the most privacy, although all houses are quiet as there are so few there.
The gardens and beautifully tended, the staff are always friendly and smiling and looking for ways to help you, the infinity pool looks down the lush green forested hills and out towards the sea, the spa is secluded and open air - how wonderful to have a massage and feel the wind tickle your skin.
There is a small menu nightly at the hotel and as they are catering to so few you must select what you want to eat in advance. All food is prepared fresh for you and we could clearly taste the difference compared to what we ate elsewhere in Bali. The chef even came to find out what type of food we liked before preparing the menu.
We didn't venture out of the hotel too much as it was too lovely to leave. It was a wonderful relaxing escape. Later we did stay in the centre of Lovina which is more lively with a choice of restaurants, but we wish we had stayed on longer at Puri Mangga and just taken advantage of the free ride from the hotel back and forth for the odd beer out!
Our eight year old daughter loved the personal attention and intimate family atmosphere of the hotel and cried when we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience your dream vacation apart from the mass tourism in the north of Bali, the Island of Gods.Puri Mangga, a fine and cozy boutique residence, hidden on the hillside 3 kms south of Lovina and surrounded by ricefields and palm trees, is dedicated to offer you some of the finest things of Life: Luxury,Beautiness,Relaxation and great Food.Enjoy a special atmosphere and your soul will be captured for a long time.Experience our Restaurant with one of the best Food in Lovina with an Indonesian/Italian Fusion Kitchen. Our 3 chefs live and work for tasteful cooking and you will enjoy the freshness of our mostly organic food with every sense.The Spa of Puri Mangga offers a big variety of massage and body treatments. After a relaxing massage merge into the flowerbath with an exotic drink and enjoy the fragrances of the flowers and the phantastic view to Lovina Bay and the Chinese Sea.All the products we use in the Spa are natural and organic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Mangga Sea View Resort And Spa
- Puri Mangga Sea View Hotel Lovina Beach
- Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa Lovina Beach, Bali