We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, because I was searching for a nice but still affordable place in Lovina well apart from the hustle and bustle of the south. The hotel has only about 6 rooms, which means it never gets crowded and you may meet other guests only occasionally. Due to the low season it was not fully booked at the time we've been there we were given a free upgrade for the room. Eventually, we stayed in the presidential suite! I've never been in such a big hotel room with such a luxury design before. Even the bathroom was huge and included a separate entirely room with two showers. But as I've seen the standard rooms are also quite big and the design is comparable. Service is a big plus in this hotel as there is almost more stuff than guests. Meals can be taken either downstairs in the restaurant next to the pool or on your private balcony. There's also a big pool to relax in and next to it.
The location of the hotel is also very nice. Its a little way to walk from the main street (just a few minutes), but then you find yourself within a wide area with rice fields. In between lies the hotel. Just a few hundred meters further down the road (bypassing some other buildings and another small hotel) the beach can be easily reached. If you aim at lying on the beach all day, Lovina might be not the right choice for you at all. Its not that kind of beach where one wants to spend the whole day. Nevertheless, from the hotel (and in particular from the room) one can overlook the whole countryside. From the ocean up to the mountains. This was really beautiful and impressive.
As you might have read already, prices in the hotel exceed the Bali average standard, but meals are very good and its still cheap compared to most western standards. Including the service and the fact that you enjoy the amenities of a hotel its worth its money to my opinion. But if you prefer going out and see some nightlife (which was also our choice most of the time), the (so called) center of Lovina is just about 10 min walking distance away. There you will find a wide choice of restaurants with all kinds of food and prices.
If you want to see something and do day trips, you can book this directly at the reception. Like in every hotel you will have to pay a slightly higher fee than going out on the street and hire one of those guys annoying you during the day, but this way I felt a lot more confidence in the organization and driver. You will just be picked up at the hotel in the morning and don't have to think about it. They provide almost everything from temple-tours over diving trips to massages. The staff is very friendly and if there's any question they can't answer, the manager is there in a moment and will help out.
All in all it was the best hotel I've ever stayed in up to now. You really get a lot for your money and I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, Eurosport etc.), Any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach