Well having noticed there were no reviews of this place we took a risk and booked it as we got a good deal for 72 US dollars a night with breakfast. We booked a standard room and they are massive and about 50 meters square so if you want space you have got it. Very clean and well presented and as we are backpacking this was nice to have so much space. It is set in the middle of the rice paddies and difficult to find but well worth it as it is off the main road so no noise at night or even the day for that matter. The sea is 200m in front of the hotel but it is dark sand here. The tv only has only 2 channels and is mostly on CNN but it is better to go out and explore or watch the rice fields being worked on. The views from all rooms face the fields and sunset and are really well equipped. The only couple of bad things i found was that the food and drink prices at the resort were overpriced which is a shame because the restaurant is very well presented. Still if you have money to burn then go for it as the service and food is very good in general. The wifi is expensive at 35,000 rupiah for an hour and if there are kids there the shouting reverberates everywhere.To sum it up it is in a great location but brilliant views and very well setup but pricing is way too high for food and drinks at the resort. If you venture out you can get very good food and drinks for a third of the price and it is always worth getting a scooter to check out things nearby. (50,000rupiah a day with a little negotiating) The place also has a security guard 24hrs a day but it is not really needed here and a secure parking area for scooters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. digital channels like CNN, BBC, ESPN, Starsport, CineMax, Starmovie, Eurosport etc.), any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one. This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room !PRICE-Range: between $ 65 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach