It was a fantastic journey to the North of Bali, we had pleasant experience and Bali Paradise Hotel made it even better. We stayed in Deluxe room with view of rice field and partial sea view. Everything is huge huge huge! Huge bedroom, huge balcony, huge bathroom. Inside the bathroom, there's another huge shower room! The resort feels intimate, where only 8 rooms available and you would feel it's like you're staying at your own palace - not a hotel. Staffs are trained well, they are truly professional and very friendly. I love having a chat with Sri, fantastic service given by her and Made the GM. They will go extra mile for you. I asked for a mobile phone simcard upon my arrival and they provided it without an issue. Car rental was an issue though, as it didn't show up as per our booking. But since they helped to source it from a car rental company, I wouldn't blame it on them. Facilities: Nice restaurant, bar, huge swimming pool (considering to only cater 8 rooms), library, pool table, pingpong table. We love it all. Boutique - Lots of beautiful paintings.. Thank you for giving us pleasant experience! We would certainly come back and stay again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. digital channels like CNN, BBC, ESPN, Starsport, CineMax, Starmovie, Eurosport etc.), any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one. This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room !PRICE-Range: between $ 65 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach