We needed some time off, both being very busy at work and this is what this place is for - relaxing. While it's rather modern and 'red brick' the interior is of a good standard and the rooms are very clean and comfortable.
The staff are very attentive and polite.
This is the perfect holiday if he plays golf and she reads books or drinks!.
Internet throughout the complex for free.
Retail Park for shopping and the usual naughty fast foods only 15 mins away.
Room service was OK, but the Chicken Caesar Salad had a barbecued chicken burnt taste to it. Else, breakfast and meals all very good. £4.50 for a pint in the bar but the meals are very well priced if they are not part of your package.
Pool and Spa looked lovely, but we couldn't be doing with anything too far from soft pillows and each other and stayed in the room allot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf & Restaurant is set in the beautiful River Yare Valley and is only a short distance from the city of Norwich. It has two excellent 18-hole golf courses, a range of bars and lounges as well as the two AA rosettes Flints Restaurant. Guests can also use the excellent Edge Health & Fitness Club on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barnham Broom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf And Spa
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf Hotel Barnham Broom
- Classic Hotel Barnham Broom
- Classic Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Classic Hotel
- Barnham Broom Norfolk, UK