“Location Location Location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Prado Rebelde

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fontclara
Prado Rebelde
You added Prado Rebelde to your Saves list
Ponent 8, 17256 Fontclara, Spain   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Fontclara B&B and Inns
london
“Location Location Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

My sister got married at this Hotel in May ( Eva apologies for the late review) The setting / location is wonderful if you are looking for peace and quiet in a rural setting and also it seems pretty authentic.Old Spain if you like Catalain traditional,this is difficult to know if true
as being British you can never be 100% sure of this but this is the impression i got .All very laid back as well,sort of trendy shabby chic ??!!
So bearing all this in mind you sort of have to go with the flow a bit
It is not a holiday inn or the Hilton !!
I enjoyed my stay thought the food was fab and felt the owners worked really hard to make my sisters day a great success and also make all the guests welcome.
I agree about some of the comments re towels they were pretty nasty,this is a shame as some lovely white fluffy towels would really improve your stay.
Also the whole no locks on the rooms i felt was odd,but as we had taken over the whole hotel for the weekend it did not really affect us.
I assume you could ask for valuables to be put in a central safe?
Great setting lovely food again very traditional ( no full English breakfast !!) but you would not want that here or expect it.
The owners are really friendly and can not do enough for you .

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed 3 days at Exus Natur and I didn’t really wanted to go back home. I love the peace and quite atmosphere, waking up every morning with the birds and the fresh air from the Pyrenees. Both owners and personnel are very kind and make you feel at home (and you notice that they are working very hard since they open in 2009). Food is tasty and in a “mama style”. I enjoyed having a delicious cup of tee on the sunny terrace or a drink during evenings admiring the art exhibition. Staying there I realised that 3 days were not enough to go to the close naturist beaches, having a massage at the house, visiting these marvellous medieval towns around, doing the Dali-circuit and the Roman ruines, go shopping to Girona, sailing and even flying at a hot air balloon! I really hope to come back soon to Exus Natur and staying there much more nights. Simply love it!

Room Tip: Try to choose the rooms with private bathroom