On th south coast at Petit Calivigny Bay, a new marina and boutique resort development provides state of the art facilities and the best mechanic in Grenada. The resort houses customs & immigration, a small grocery and bakery, a car rental, several restaurants, a pool, beaches and other amenities. It’s quite the treat to stay there for a few days. Sort of a cruiser's vacation stopover. It’s quite exposed though and the surge can be really tough to handle (ergo the less than 5 stars rating). Plans are underway to build a breakwater which should help. The staff are delightful and very helpful and the facilities are topnotch. Overall, a great concept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny