On th south coast at Petit Calivigny Bay, a new marina and boutique resort development provides state of the art facilities and the best mechanic in Grenada. The resort houses customs & immigration, a small grocery and bakery, a car rental, several restaurants, a pool, beaches and other amenities. It’s quite the treat to stay there for a few days. Sort of a cruiser's vacation stopover. It’s quite exposed though and the surge can be really tough to handle (ergo the less than 5 stars rating). Plans are underway to build a breakwater which should help. The staff are delightful and very helpful and the facilities are topnotch. Overall, a great concept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the two restaurants, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. During the low season only one restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny