If you are looking for a perfect holiday in the Caribbean sun surrounded by very helpful and at all times attentive staff, then look no further than this beautifully situated low-rise resort located in a tucked away harbour on the south of the island only a 15 minute drive from the capital.
Everything about it was impeccable and we could not think of one complaint throughout our entire two-week stay.
There are about 13 bungalow style houses which have all the mod cons and are beautifully decorated to a very good taste. The Stearns & Foster beds are a luxury to behold!
Everything is so beautifully organised and all the people who work there are simply lovely people to have around. Our stay could not have been more welcoming and we would certainly go back there again without any hesitation at all. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on all counts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny