From the moment we arrived ( a day early ) we were welcomed with friendly smiles, great service & hospitality and beautiful surroundings. The cottages are are cozy with enough privacy without being too far from the restaurant, beach and pool....all within 100 steps away. You will melt away in the very comfortable beds, love the nice bath products, and get very spoiled by all the staff. The grounds are beautiful and reflect the beauty of the people of Grenada. For the sailing enthusiast to the pool lounger, La Phare Bleu will not disappoint!! We will definitely go back to this jewel in Grenada!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny