Back to the same resort, cannot keep away! I said to myself that every time I come out there, I would do more and more.
I did not disappoint myself.i booked the Grenada powerboat safaris from the U.K and what a morning that was, see separate review on their web site. I also went to the Belmont Estate.
The resort never disappoints me, with friendly, smiling staff, brilliant food( tried callaloo for the first time).
The accommodation was as before, clean and fresh.
All in all another brilliant holiday, worst bit coming home.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the two restaurants, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. During the low season only one restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.