Myself and 11 other family members planned a trip to Grenada to celebrate my father's 70th birthday. Lynn was extremely helpful during the planning process. From booking all of our rooms to offering suggestions of local activities and sights, she was great. Once we all arrived to Le Phare Bleu, the great service continued. The ENTIRE staff was amazing!! The property is so beautiful and cozy. The set-up of the villas really made it feel like a home away from home. With a couple of kids and teens in our group, it was great to be able to prepare our own snacks and meals at our leisure using the villa's kitchenettes. The kid's had a blast playing on the beach with the hobie cat, kayak, and zipline while the adults hung out and relaxed at the pool and bar. The hotel's atmosphere was really accommodating to everyone.
Thank you again Le Phare Bleu staff for making our family trip such a memorable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny