We have enjoyed our stay in the marina. It was a perfect ending of our sailing trip in the Carrabian Sea. The owners are able to run this place with a certain, very charming and wellcoming Swiss style. We were sorry not to be able to stay longer in this beautifull resort.
The dinghy concert the next day was one of our personal highlight - what a great idea.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the two restaurants, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. During the low season only one restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.