Stayed here for the second time in a year for ten days, I will never miss the place, the gardens are still as beautiful as ever, and the smiling faces of the staff are always so welcoming.Stayed in a top apartment again, which overseas the tranquility of the gardens and faces the marina and the beach.The food is still always a delight, and you feel that extra something just by staying there.
Being more adventurous this time, I sailed, went on the hobby-cat, and rented a car.
All around are smiling faces, and being a little drive out from the airport, you see parts of Grenada, that tourists coming in on the cruise liners dont always see, unless they take tours.
Many thanks again to Lynn, the manager, Molly and Rachel, plus many more who work extremely hard behind the scenes, to make it an enjoyable and relaxing holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the two restaurants, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. During the low season only one restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.