We had a lovely few days at Le Phare Bleu which is beautifully located for chilling out. We arrived late a but had a good welcome and chef stayed late to cook a meal for us.
We too were upgraded and had very stylish accommodation with a lovely deck for sitting and chilling. Delightful charming staff and excellent food (the menu on the website unsells how good it is). 2 for one pizza one night and freindship table another were great ideas, well executed and brought guests together so we met some interesting people.
Everything has been built with great care and style so the whole enviroment was luxurious and comfortable. We wish Le Phare Bleu every success and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the two restaurants, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. During the low season only one restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny