When I saw the resort I thought 'how wonderful', When I left I thought 'I'm never coming back here again!'Local staff were wonderful, proprietress was just rude.Supposedly a complementary fruit basket in the fridge, We didn't have one.On there web site they say 'internet access in every room' it is either not there or sporadic/unusable.Daily construction machinery noise.Unorganized paperwork (didn't read the booking in form)no room service the last day.The beach is NOT recommended.Right next to small yachts on a marina, with no holding tanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the two restaurants, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. During the low season only one restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny