We were lucky to have spent a weekend at your Resort and were extremely satisfied with the warm welcome we received from all members of staff.The owners were arms opening which makes us felt so greatful when they decided to take us to the Hog Island 'hang out' and a view at Calivigny Island.The most memorable part of this weekend were breakfast,served on our patio villa at the time requested the night before.This is truly the place for rest and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny