At first glance this resort is nice - spacious, spa with DVD player, doorstep beach. But several negative things make this place a terrible accommodation choice:
- shower water pressure is really weak, you'll spend at least 30mins for a usual 10min shower
- we ordered room service and the staff member tried to rip us off with the bill. He was also very intrusive, looking into our wallets when we were getting money out to pay. food was disgusting, old, smelly and made us sick!
- service is non-existent. The staff told us to approach the boat men ourselves when we asked about going to ao nang
- the room smelt like smoke and was filled with mosquitos
- spa was faulty when we used it
Really disappointed, what a waste of money. I've enjoyed staying at 2 star hotels more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Railay Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Village Hotel Railay Beach
- Railay Village Krabi
- Railay Village Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand