Our bungalow was close to the beach and the second pool, but still felt like it was secluded in the vegetation. A family of monkeys lived in the trees above which helped permeate this feeling. Almost everything was to our utmost satisfaction, except for the breakfast. It was never really warm and more or less cold after an hour. Despite that, we were very happy with our choice of hotel! The west side has a nice beach, the east side has the food, and our bungalow was right in the middle. And all is within walking distance, because there are no roads leading to Railey thus you have to take a boat there. Highly enjoyable experience!
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Hotel
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Magic land of the sea where you can have enjoy privacy in one of the most beautiful places of the world. We are provide you with many comfortable room which are either naturally air and feature air conditioning. We also offer range of delicious Thai and Western cuisine. Come to place where you are close to nature, sandy beaches crystal clear water and an amazing under water world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.