We stayed at sand sea for 4 nights. We had the junior cottage suite-definitely worth getting this for the huge TV and jacuzzi bath.
The room was spotless and location right on the beach-lovely.
The cons: indifferent, uninterested staff and a pantomime check out procedure. Also, a slightly odd smell around the chalets in the resort was offputting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Magic land of the sea where you can have enjoy privacy in one of the most beautiful places of the world. We are provide you with many comfortable room which are either naturally air and feature air conditioning. We also offer range of delicious Thai and Western cuisine. Come to place where you are close to nature, sandy beaches crystal clear water and an amazing under water world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand