Stayed for 4 nights in a tropical villa. The resort is centrally located in East Railay with the path to the beautiful West Railay beach next to it. The path to the more beautiful Phranang beach is not too far away. The resort is well cared for, sure the lining of the pool has let in water, but really, people complaining about this are a little precious. The room was huge, with 2 great spots for relaxing lounging inside and a private balcony outside. the bathroom was also large, there was ample wardrobe space and a dressing area. The room came with a stocked bar fridge. The room had good quality furnishings and curtains. The king size bed was comfortable and the air conditioner was the quietest. The sleep quality was very high.the breakfast was ample and changed slightly day to day. The only complaint was that you could only get Wifi in the hotel restaurant , not in your room. For the price, the room was good value compared to other resorts in the area and especially in West Railay. Stay here it's only 5 minute walking to West Railay and 10 minutes to Phranang beach via a wonderful paved walk through magnificent limestone formations.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.