Loved this hotel...one of my favourite in Thailand! My only regret is that I didn't spend more time in Railay.
The location is fantastic - less than a 10 minute walk to either West Railay beach or Phra Nang beach. About 5 minutes from the restaurants and bars on East Railay.
Our room was large with a comfortable king sized bed and the bathroom was huge with a separate tub and shower. Everything was clean as well, the staff were always friendly, and there was a great selection for breakfast (including an omelette station). Although there was construction at the hotel next door, I never heard any noise and it didn't impact our hotel stay at all.
My only issue was that our room seemed to have mosquitos in it and although we killed a few before bed, I woke up one morning with several bits on my face (I should mention that mosquitos seem to love me and my husband didn't have a single bite). However, friends of ours who were staying next door didn't have this problem at all. We might have just been unlucky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand