We were staying elsewhere on Railay and came to the restaurant here for dinner one evening.
Staff were rude, incompetent, one dish was stone cold and all took ages to arrive, despite the restaurant only being 40% occupied.
We complained and a 15% discount was applied to our bill. Still one of the worst value meals I've ever had in 10 years of visiting Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, MrandMrsSmith, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi
- Rayavadee Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand