Had a great 3 night stay at this resort.
Room -We stayed in a grand deluxe on the ground floor (very spacious) and it comes with an extremely comfortable bed, an indoor and outdoor day bed, a indoor spa tub which is almost like a mini private pool, and all the modern creature comforts you would want. Loved it.
Service- very polite and friendly staff. Our in room safe wasn't working and they very quickly replaced one for us. The only small snag is not all staff speak good English but their great service attitude more than made-up for it.
Location- it depends on what you are looking for. The location is great if you are looking a beach vacation that is away from the busy ao nang area. It has a mangrove view, and within a 5-10min walk to 2 of the best beaches in Krabi, namely Railey west and Phra nang cave beach. In fact so many would travel from aonang to visit these beaches! It was great to have them so easily accessible from our resort. However, it is challenging to get to ao nang and krabi city as the only way out is by boat. Each time you go out you will have to pay for the boat trips. We also found it hard to return back at night after visiting the night market at krabi city as the boatmen would quote the price of a full boat 1500baht to bring you back. In the end we took a songthaew (public mini bus) fr krabi city and then a ponytail from ao nang Mao pier to get home. That worked out to be 180 bhat per head instead.
Overall we loved it and would want to return again. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach
- Bhu Nga Thani Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand