“What a day ! Will be back very soon” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Armoy
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Ranch & Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the most extensive Horse / Pony Trekking and Hacking facilities along Ireland’s North Coast at Sheans Horse Farm. Sheans Horse Farm is a Riding School and Trekking Centre on the McKinley family farm in the North Antrim hills. Our riding takes place on miles of offroad tracks that wind high into the beautiful North Antrim Hills. Beginners or confident riders can experience the freedom, fun and buzz of horse riding at Sheans Horse Farm.
American Canyon, California
“What a day ! Will be back very soon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

What a day - We had a fun day at shean horse farm will help from the little boy called oran who was very helpful, so was all the staff. we had a fab day and will be back again

Visited February 2012

Castlerock, null, United Kingdom
“A really lovely family afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We spent the afternoon at Sheans Horse farm with our 2 young children (2 & 5), meeting the horses and ponies and watching a horse being shod! The kids were given two of the loveliest ponies Puddin & Mervyn, who took us on many circles of the beginners paddock. We were then given a guided tour of one of the trekking tracks by "Lana" the chocolate labrador!! To Danny & all the staff thankyou for a great afternoon in the blazing sunshine of North Antrim. Highly recommend to everyone. *****

Visited March 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Highly recommendable - the best trek I have been on!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I went to Sheans Horse Farm with my friends to celebrate my 25th birthday and we all had so much fun. Danny (the owner) was brilliant - my friends have little experience (if any) on horses and he helped to build up their confidence and put them at ease. We were given horses to suit our ability and if we wished, we were given a leader to walk beside us to help to relax us. The trek took us through beautiful countryside and the views at the top were magnificent. After the trek, we were taken into the indoor area where my friends were taught how to do the rising trot! I definitely recommend it to riders of all abilities - friendly people who will go the extra mile to make your experience a great one!!!!!

Visited February 2012
Halifax, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Best part of the weekend - (the Kids)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

We had taken a trip to some of the main attractions (I thought), Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and so on. But all in our party declared the highlight of our visit was the Pony Trekking. The Staff were great, chatty, helpful and fun. We had a range of skills and ages including a 6yr old and were well catered for
Would definitely recommend

Visited October 2011
Lisburn
“Brilliant Place - very friendly staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Went on 1st October for my daughters 10th birthday - my daughter is a rider however my husband and son and myself aren't!! We were catered for so well - the staff were very encouraging and made it a very enjoyable experience. Will definately all be back!!

Visited October 2011