The room smelled damp and musty. We asked for a different room. The next room smelled slightly better but it still smelled.
We booked this hotel through a travel agent so we feel cheated after we found how bad the hotel condition was.
Room size was adequate but there're bugs inside the room (including mosquitos). I couldn't get a good sleep because of the mosquito.
The toilet bowl didn't work propertly, The water doesn't fill up, I had to call the room service to fix the toilet bowl.
I could hear my neighbor's conversation. The wall is thin so expect no privacy.
The wireless internet signal doesn't reach our room. So much for advertising a free wireless internet.
The gym was pathetic. There's only one elliptical machine in the center of the "gym". The gym is hot, humid without air conditioning and it smells too. There is no ventilation besides the entrance door.
There's a beggar in the private beach, and some very aggressive sellers. I couldn't really enjoy the beach. Not to mention the beach was dirty and the sand is black.
Even though I have reserved the room for a few night, I moved to Sheraton (Luckily I have some SPG points to burn).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right in the beach of Meninting, Senggigi, with 4 hectares of tropical garden landcsape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort And Spa
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Hotel Mataram
- Jayakarta Beach
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort & Spa Senggigi