“Great food, cold beer,great view” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Perth, Australia
“Great food, cold beer,great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Beach side eating at its best, food was delicious great cold beer. At first look we didn't go in it looked uninviting so we decided to go in just for a beer so glad we did the food was fresh and tasty it's a no frills place but the food was good a nice casual atmosphere

Visited May 2014

Bilambil Heights, Australia
“Great place to enjoy a meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a great experience at Lotus Bay restaurant. The staff where friendly and easy to talk with, our meal was excellent.. The quality matched the price. It you visit sengiggi you must pay this place a visit. Don't forget to call them if you need a lift, they have a courtesy shuttle service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Incredible PIZZAS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved the pizzas here!
Great range and by far the best italian food we had in Lombok- not to mention incredibly cheap!
The view is the best sunset from Senggigi beach. The decor is a little mismatched but so cool.
And they do the most incredible Banana Smoothie ever, so we returned twice!

Visited May 2014
Great Western, Australia
“Great Pizza's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Both times we ate there I had pizza's as they were the best I had in Senggigi. My wife had ravioli with cheese, and there was no shortage of cheese a bit of a cheese overkill. Other freind had spaghetti bolognaise which wasn't that crash. So if you're chasing a good pizza you can't go past Lotus Bay.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT FOOD AND GREAT STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

As soon as I walk in the entrance I got welcomed with the warmest smile off of every worker's face. Then as I got seated they asked me what to drink and they brought it right away, for the food it wasn't a long wait at all for the quality, and I'm a picky eater. The bolognese that chef Maurizio makes brings me back to Italy, with a touch of travel and experience. Plus dining with the sunset as a view, where can you get that at? It was a great experience after all and i would go back in no time if I was offered to.