A little slice of heaven. My teenage daughter and I just stayed for 7 nights in a Deluxe Seaside room and loved it. The staff are so friendly and helpful - even delivering us a DVD player at no charge when there wasn't one in our room (apparently only the suites have DVD players). We loved the Aqua Gym sessions in the morning - watching the pool staff dance to "I've Got a Hangover" every day was a highlight :-) The breakfast buffet was awesome despite the "beef bacon" which was just weird (though I am guessing necessary for religious reasons) - they even have a chocolate fountain and a blender to make your own smoothies. I enjoyed a different treatment at the spa each day (you can't beat being massaged while listening to the ocean just feet away) which were reasonably priced.
We ate in the sunset bar quite a few times as the location and view at sunset was amazing - and they catered well for vegetarians. The rooms were nice and clean but do need a revamp as they look a bit dated and they definitely need more pool beds - it was hard to get one on most days. I would recommend this hotel for those people who want to relax and not have to listen to drunken Aussies at the pool bar at all hours of the day. Lombok is still mostly unspoiled compared to Bali (though how much longer it will stay this way, who knows) and not a Rhonda singlet in sight!! Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, an idyllic tropical retreat in Lombok. Enjoy a comfortable getaway amidst plentiful sun, sand and surf. Ideally located on Senggigi Beach, the lush western coast of Lombok, the resort is just a short walking distance of the town’s shops, restaurant, bars and merely 75-minutes drive from Lombok International Airport.Feel the warmth of Sheraton at your perfect tropical escape at the Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Hotel Senggigi
- Sheraton Mataram
- Mataram Sheraton
- Sheraton Lombok
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort Lombok