“Dreamdivers Gili Air : Poor service” 2 of 5 stars

+62 370 693738
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dream Divers Dive Centers powered by Extra DIvers since 2014 are on the beautiful Islands Gili Air and Gili Trawangan. Gili Trawangan with his own small Divers Resort / Burger Restaurant and Bar Our mane Office is located in Senggigi. For any bookings every day available. Reservations can be done by mail.
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Dreamdivers Gili Air : Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the most expensive diving center in Gili AIr ... and still the service is very poor ...
always go fun diving in the nearest diving spots for time & fuel saving,
the small (very small) manager will not say a single word to you or ask you where you want to dive next ...
Equipment, especially regulators are very old,
better avoid this diving center.

Visited April 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Dream Divers Gili Air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We dived with Dream Divers for 3 days in April and were very impressed. Dive guides knew the sites well; we were shown a hidden baby white-tip shark and a sleeping octopus with a face the spit of ET.
Guides combined a passion for diving, thorough knowledge and a laid-back approach perfect for rec diving. Dream Divers aim for a maximum of 4 divers per guide. Languages offered include German, French, Spanish, English and Indonesian.
Equipment was top spec, premises and training pool spacious, and the 2 dive boats comfortable and well laid-out.
Highly-recommended.

Visited April 2013
London
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very professional. The instructor I had spoke very good English. Their prices are very reasonable too (equivalent of £40 for one afternoon of intro diving) . I was very nervous and they helped to put me at ease. I'm not a good swimmer but this did not pose a problem. I opted for an introductory session which included practice sessions in their swimming pool based in Gili Air, (instructor in the pool too). My instructor was close by during the actual dive, the experience was amazing. I highly recommend them!

Visited December 2012
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Good especially for Germans”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We just happened on to this dive shop, as my son wanted to dive. I found them reasonable and professional, if a bit 'cold'. They speak several languages, especially Germanic ones. We had an issue with them, but they sorted it out. If you don't speak German, you may wish to keep looking.

Visited March 2013
Mainz, Deutschland
“Dream Divers Gili Air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stopped a few days on Gili Air during my last Indo Trip and decided to finally do the Open Water Diver Course. I checked out a few dive shops there and decided to go with Dream Divers.
As I was rather short on time, the crew there told me that it´s no problem to start on the same day in the afternoon with the pool exercises and then catch up in the next days.
With the course itself everything was fine, well organized, good instructors and the material provided was in good shape (as far as I can tell :-) ). Also no problems with explaining me the theory stuff so I was able to get it in short time.
Had a nice time there and I can recommed this place.

Visited September 2012