“Thank you Gareth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scuba Froggy Senggigi

Scuba Froggy Senggigi
Jalan Raya Senggigi Km10 | Sheraton Beach Counter, Senggigi, Lombok 83355, Indonesia
+62 878-6551-1090
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 27 Activities in Senggigi
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Froggy is a small, highly customer focused dive company based on Lombok and the Gili Islands in Indonesia. Scuba Froggy works with high end hotel partners and can be found in Novotel in Kuta, Sheraton and Kila Senggigi Beach Hotel and Pools villa in Senggigi.
Sliema, Malta
“Thank you Gareth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hi everyone, I'm French but I'm writing in English on purpose because that way, Gareth, our Diving Instructor from Scuba Froggy in Gili Air, can read and understand this comment :-) (which is mostly to his attention)!

So, my boyfriend and I got our AOW in Koh Tao (Thailand) and we really wanted to dive again in Gili to have a proper and real FUN dive ! We've been lucky to meet Gareth Leek, the diving instructor. This guy is simply GREAT and so funny (if you speak and understand English obv even if he knows a couple of French words too hehe).

Anyway, we started with one dive and we enjoyed it so much with him that we decided to book a second dive. We spent amazing moments underwater thanks to him and we were really happy to be just the 3 of us !

So, if you go to Gili Air, please look for Scuba Froggy and dive with Gareth !!! He will show you beautiful things in the beautiful waters of Gilis area and be sure that you'll have a great time !

We didn't have a chance to meet Guillaume who is the French owner but maybe next time ;-) !

Thanks again Gareth, we'll never forget you and our triggerfish attack ... lol !!! :-)
Take good care of you !

Visited October 2012
ScubaFroggy, Owner at Scuba Froggy Senggigi, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Hello CynC,

Very please to see that you enjoy your dives with us and thanks for this comment.

Gareth have already read your comment and I think he will print it and keep it with him!

Unfortunately during your stay in Gili Air I was on the other side of the island, in Kuta Lombok, diving with manta ray. I do hope we can share it the next time you come to visit us in Lombok.

A très bientôt,

• Indonesian first
Lombok
“honesty is best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We went diving, told it was 30+ meter visibility and couldnt see our fins after we entered. Not the fault of the company but as we are "local" a heads up would be appreciated to come back another day. I think i also was missing some cash when I got back on the boat but not 100% sure though wife says I had it in my wallet which was in her bag. All I want is honesty, if its not great diving tell me, Ill be more then happy to come back.

Visited September 2012
ScubaFroggy, Owner at Scuba Froggy Senggigi, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Hello BigdaddyBA,

If you've been diving to the gili islands I'm very surprised of your comment regarding the water visibility as water up there is always clear and warm.

If you've been diving down to Kuta Lombok it is very hard even for us to tell what will be the condition as it can change from one day to the other and even from morning to afternoon, from huge visibility to almost nothing.

Regarding the stealing problem would have been best to notify us as soon as you thought that maybe some money was missing. This is a problem we never had and would be very surprise if it happen. The roupiah problem is that this money go out faster than we want it to and as a local you know it as good as me.

Hope that except this visibility problem your day went well and you enjoyed it and we'll be pleased to meet you again to share some more bubbles in a clear water.

Regards,
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Primer in Diving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very professional instructor, good equipment, and friendly staff all around. The food in the hotel that is used as the base is also very good.

Visited October 2012
Hello Martin G,

Very happy to see that you enjoy your dives with us.

I'll forward your message to the staff.

Hope to see you soon under Lombok sun to share some more dives.

Regards,
Prague, Czech Republic
16 attraction reviews
“Good instructor, fair approach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

After ordering, all worked well, transport to Gili air and a friendly and professional instructor from UK. Than the ship had technical failure (broke something in shallow water) which took ca 90min to repair. For this inconvenience we got 15% discount even without asking for it. Diving was great and all other service worked just perfect. Recommendation from us.

Visited September 2012
ScubaFroggy, Owner at Scuba Froggy Senggigi, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Honza,

One of the steering cable get broken during the trip and unfortunately this isn't the kind of equipment we have on board. No danger except that we can't run.
Sorry for that inconvenience.

I'm glad to see that anyway you enjoy your day with us and will be pleased to meet you again.

Sunny regards,
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic Day Out - Must DO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very relaxed - no pressure of time - lovely people - great value - let us snorkle for as long as we wanted and where we wanted. Guide with us all the time :-) Highly recommend

Hello Sairo,

Happy to read that you enjoy your day around the gili islands.

I'll forward your message to the team.

Hope to meet you again to share some more snorkeling and why not diving next time?

Sunny regards,