Stayed at Kebun in a villa. The villa was very large and clean, unusual setup but still nice. Staff from booking in to booking out were very friendly , attentive and helpful at all times. The breakfast was ok not a huge selection. The food from the restaurant was very tasty and reasonably priced. The setting is very quiet and picturesque, back from the main road and only a few minutes walk to many restaurants and shops. The beach is nearby but dirty, when we stayed. Internet was terrible unless you used it at the restaurant. I read on an earlier review about a no show for transport to the hotel from the airport, this also happened to us. We had arranged transport as we had read getting a taxi was difficult. There is a taxi counter in the Lombok airport so quite easy.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Manna Kebun Hotel
- Kebun Villas & Resort Lombok/Senggigi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.