“Brilliant food and excellent services” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Rossendale
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Brilliant food and excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had always wanted to go to Bumba's as I had a lot of reviews. I wasn't disappointed at all, and the entire experience was satisfactory. Right from the manner the gentleman took our order, waiting time and the presentation of the food was great. The meats were well done, and the portion size was just as we had heard.
Will definitely go again, and again, and again, and ...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Bumba”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to bumba on recommendation from a few friends, place looked very simple however I really didn't mind as my purpose was to really enjoy the food and not care about the venue. Waitress was ok how ever came across a little rude I felt when asked about the the popular meals she said read the menu and when asked about flavours etc she then again and said read the menu.
Tried to food tbh very simple nothing special and I wouldn't be visiting them again. Through out my meal the cofee machine was whistling away not sure if its faulty however very annoying :-( felt abit of music in the background would have been nice.
The male staff was very friendly and knew his stuff.
Price was pretty steep not value for money

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rossendale, United Kingdom
“Ideal for either quick stop after work or evening meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I heard that this place was good so I stopped by after work to check it out and was really impressed. Great choice of dishes, I had a burger which was delicious and clearly home-made (they even make their own sauces). As loads of other people have said the welcome is warm and the service is great. I surely will be going again and again to try everything on the menu!

• Visited March 2013
Wadiya
“Eat-athon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I came to this small eat-in takeaway expecting half decent food. Little did I know that this hidden away eatery was going to make me blow my load.
All my mates felt the same. Possibly because the food looked soo good that we all wanted to self-juice.
It could be that from the corner of our eyes, we could all notice the female that was giving orders. All like the dominating type. Next we shall request a whipp be used to command staff.
Its funny how power can be such a turn on.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Guaranteed excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

First, can I make a point regarding those critics who refer to the muslim lady with a "headscarf" - this reference alone clearly highlights the ignorant and thoughtless attitude of these individuals, It almost appears they consider the headscarf a defect, why not just make the reference the lady waitress? Why the religious involvement? And if they were perhaps a little more observant they would have realised she is the only female waitress there. Clearly these critics don't know how to present an intelligent and constructive review.
As over the years I have enjoyed at least 3 meals a week in various restaurants thought the north, I must say bumbas is from my favourites, the food is REAL fresh quality food with everything maintaining its unique taste, the atmosphere is extremely warm and a great place to make new friends, and the service couldn't be better, thank you bumbas for putting rossendale on the map!