This hotel serves a good purpose for the people who are on the tight budget. At the first sight, you will fall in love when you enter the hotel , but don't worry this will turn into irritation when you are inside of your room.
1. Security is BIG BIG issue, there is no fencing and at night I have checked couple of times there is no Security guards are there.
2. No RECEPTION/ Help Desk. Can you imagine?
3. Rooms are not at all well maintained. also not well lit. Also a bit noisy when weather is windy.
4. No daily room service like change of bed linen and others,
5.There is no dryer, iron, mini bar, coffee maker or safe locker is available in the room.
6. NO INTERCOM, you have to shout for a much needed service
7. Satellite connection for the TV is very very poor and noisy.
8. Toilet is not at all maintained with so many strains and patches on floor and smelling fishy.
9. The bed is like made of rock. You will find a hard time to manage your sleep.
10. ATTENTION CAR OWNERS. There is absolutely NO CAR PARKING AREA. You have to park on the open area in the premise of hotel.And not security/CCTV at night to have an eye on your car. This leaves a great probability to get your car stolen easily.
The hotel serves an average to poor quality food for a bit overpriced item. Hotel boys are helpful. I recommend this only if you are on a tight budget or want to stay for a weekend. Only prefer to choose at rooms 101,102,103,104. The other rooms are awkwardly placed , putting its back towards sea. Be careful at the time of high tide. You might see the floor of your room is flooded. This happens only for room 101,102.
1. Prefer to stay at room number 101,102
2. Prefer to stay only on weekends.
3. Prefer not to stay...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.