“Terrible Experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Imperial Hotel Mohali

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mohali
Imperial Hotel Mohali
You added Imperial Hotel Mohali to your Saves list
SCO-1, Phase-1 | S.A.S Nagar, Mohali 160055, India   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Mohali
“Terrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Got the imperial suite booked for one of my guests from Delhi....they arrived late in the night on the 1st June and were shocked to see their room filled with cockroaches and the filthy smell of dampness....they were so unhappy that they decided not to change the room but the hotel itself....this is what u get even if u book the room one week in advance

• Stayed June 2013

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

In a very short notice my son and myself had to go to Mohali to see an ailing relative who was admitted in a hospital. My son booked it from Delhi on internet and we reached in the evening. It was 25th January and quite cold. Staff here I found to be extremely helpful and polite.
The room was reasonably clean. The cook in this hotel is exceptionally good. If you explain him your requirement he can deliver. However the restaurant doesn't stay open late compared to Delhi.
It is quite conveniently located. Though you may have an advantage if you carry a GPS system. The wash room was clean although in over enthusiasm to put everything, the fittings made it a bit clumsy. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my fellow budget travelers. May God be with all the travelers!
Prof. Kalyan Sarkar.

Room Tip: Like all Indian hotels, the staff try to pass on slightly used linen as fresh ones. Ensure that the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ImperialHotelMohali, Owner at Imperial Hotel Mohali, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Prof. Kalyan Sarkar,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I will take on board your comments about the linenand address
the issue asap with the House Keeping staff.
We wish you and your family well and look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest Regards
Mr Riobrinder Singh Gill ( OWNER )
Vizag, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice, clean, hygenic and decorated hotel with amazing food preparation specially chinese and friendly staff. I tried different hotels in Mohali / Chandigarh and finally came across this one. Stuck to this one for all my stays in Chandigarh area. Nice clean hygienic especially for a business traveler who needs a nice place to relax. i stayed more than a month and liked so much that i called up my family for few days just to enjoy the hospitality of the Hotel

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ImperialHotelMohali, Owner at Imperial Hotel Mohali, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
26 February 2013
Thank you very much sir, for your honest response. I appreciate the
time you took to write this review. We look forward to looking after
you in the near future.
Regards Mr Riobrinder Singh Gill ( Owner )
Jalandhar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel with amazing food preparation and friendly staff. I tried different hotels in Chandigarh and finally came across this one. Stuck to this one for all my stays in Chandigarh area. Nice clean hygienic especially for a business traveler who needs a nice place to relax.

Room Tip: Not much difference really. I stayed here so much and probably stayed in all the rooms at one time o...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
ImperialHotelMohali, Owner at Imperial Hotel Mohali, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you very much sir, for your honest response. I appreciate the
time you took to write this review. We look forward to looking after
you in the near future.
Regards Mr Riobrinder Singh Gill ( Owner )
AHMEDABAD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is boutique hotel and have tiny rooms but well decorated with spacious glass door bathroom

Service is excellent and food is yammy

It I well roper iced hotel and our negotiated price with hotel is 2000 RS. Only

Best value for money

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
New Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Excellent stay in Imperial hotel,mohali.I booked this hotel for a week.I had my flights booked in advance & chose it because I got a cheap deal ,management has given the discount ).Initially I was skeptical about the hotel & services as I got it cheap but when I entered the hotel, my doubts went away.

The hotel is a unique property.They had a nice cousine and food was good .Initially I found problem contacting my internet through my laptop but it got resolved in 1 hour.

The rooms are very good & have a full arrangement of wine & beer inside it.
Quite a good property centrally located and easily accessible to nearby attractions. Overall good for the price paid.. Food served is good. Helpful staff. Rooms are neat, well maintained & free wifi to boot. I have to appreciate the kindness of staff in this hotel.

A clean room with excellent facilities provided compared to the rent.
Good for business prospective and family as well .We will stay again. Thumbs up to this hotel.

Thanks..

Room Tip: Go by the rooms and food ..
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
delhi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for a night after looking at the details online.Please my sincere advise to anyone who is thinking of staying here is DO NOT STAY by choice.If you are not left with any option you can try but by choice never opt this.The rooms have cockroaches not one but many.Poorly maintained property,staff is lethargic and u would hear only their chatting sound.There is not enough light outside rooms so you would have to struggle thru room keys.The quilt and blanket were very dirty.Food is below average.When you sit in their dining hall you would have to ask for everything as the staff is all the time engrossed in TV installed there.The TV installed in the rooms does not have many channels.They say Wifi but u can never get connected.On getting the room booked thru telephone I asked for a discount and in one go they gave me 20% off ...now I know WHY...it is a waste of money to stay here and the location is weird just in front of notary office so u have filthy crowd.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Imperial Hotel Mohali? Share your experiences!